Hope everyone had a productive and successful week. So, along with my weekly functional movement exercises, I’m going to be doing a No gym No Problem series. I understand that some people can’t always make it to the gym or they just don’t like gyms. Again this is totally understandable, but just because you don’t go to the gym doesn’t mean that’s used as an excuse.
You can get your workout anywhere with anything. And the low-cost investment of about $20 can get you some resistance bands. Resistance bands are some of my favorite tools to work the little muscles, and excellent in keeping muscles under tension(good for muscle growth).
No Gym No Problem Shoulder Workout
- Standing shoulder press with abduction.
- Individual shoulder press
- Kneeling shoulder press
- Standing shoulder press to Bicep curls to shoulder flys
- Reverse V-Up to Shoulder Pushup
- Single leg reverse V-Up to knee rotations to shoulder push up
1-3 sets of 10-12 reps rest 30-45 seconds between each set.
I’m not here to get you but assist you.
If you find my post informative and helpful.