Simple, quick, easy to make, low carb keto diet meal. Between prep time and cook time, it takes altogether 30 minutes.
Let’s get started!
- Zucchini(sliced, I used one)
- 1/2lb of ground beef
- 1/2lb ground turkey(for the extra sodium content)
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1tbsp of salt and garlic
- 1tbsp chili pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of onion powder
- 1/2 cup of cheese
- Ground beef with garlic and salt, and black pepper in skillet
- Cover over medium heat(cook until brown)
- Add tomatoes, and the rest of the spices, and simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 10 minutes
- Add cheese and let it cool for a few minutes
Estimated 270 calories, 18g of fat, 6g of carbs, 22g of protein per serving.