Do you struggle with unwanted belly fat? Do you get frustrated when it comes to weight loss? Are you looking to regain your confidence? You are not alone, weight loss is a common struggle. There’s plenty of reason for this struggle, but lets not use these reasons as an excuse.
We all have bad habits that we can change, its our habits that prevent us from losing weight. Bad habits such as eating out frequently, forgetting to eat, not drinking enough water, not getting enough sleep, to much stress, the list goes on. Once certain habits are changed you’ll begin to see results.
When it comes to getting rid of unwanted fat around the mid section, it’s primarily in your diet(lifestyle change). The U.S. diet is heavily filled with carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are used as a form of energy but with a sedentary lifestyle(minimal activity) it gets stored away as fat.
Sugar is a huge reason for why weight loss is challenging. Refined sugar and fructose corn syrup, is almost in everything we eat. Sodium is also heavily based in our diet. Sodium retain water and the majority of us don’t drink enough water causing your body to store water weight. The journey to getting rid of unwanted belly fat is a challenging one but not impossible. Here are 7 tips you can use to help get rid of that unwanted weight.
Unwanted Belly Fat 7 Tips
- Avoid added salt– sodium is contained in salt and sodium retains water.
- Drink more water– keeping yourself hydrated, your body wont store water for later usage. The more water you give your body, your body will begin to release the stored water(water weight).
- Drink Green tea– green tea has fat burning capabilities and the ability to increase metabolic rates.
- Consume More Fiber– Fiber supports heart and digestive health. Consuming fiber helps with the passing of solid waste.
- Consume Cinnamon– Cinnamon cures diarrhea, indigestion, and bloating. Cinnamon lowers blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
- circuit style training– is good form of training to work the cardiovascular system, get blood flowing, build muscle, and burn fat. Circuit training helps to jump start your metabolism.
- Perform Rotational Movements– Rotating movements helps to strengthen the mid section(core) of the body.
Diet, exercise, and consistency is key when it comes to achieving any fitness goal. Don’t let bad habits, lack of knowledge, and frustration stop you. Run your own race, take your time and don’t rush. Follow these 7 tips and you will see that unwanted belly fat burn off.
Here are some total body movements you can perform to help build muscle and burn fat.
I’m not here to get you but assist you.
if you find my post informative and helpful